We get a lot of information on the job market, but few studies specifically focused on one profession. The Economic Modeling Specialists spent some time to focus specifically on the Lawyer market. What is not surprising to me is that DC again comes in as the strongest labor market….strongest housing market…strongest incomes….wonder why?
Support the Blog
Voluntary Donation for the Blog
Free Email Subscription
- Volatility and Investing
- Option Strategy: Long Gamma, Short Vega
- Mitigating Gamma Losses
- The Relative Strength of Countries
- Today’s Option Blogs December 25, 2010
- Insurance as a Business
- Delta Hedging Explained
- The Oversupply of Lawyers
- Do Black Swans Negate Option Premiums?
- Hedging Equities with VIX Futures (VXX & VXZ)
- Devaluation of the Dollar
- Covered Call Options as Investment Strategies
- FICO, Foreclosures, and Short-Sales Oh My!
- Scalping Gamma
- Focusing on Volatility Skew