We get a lot of information on the job market, but few studies specifically focused on one profession. The Economic Modeling Specialists spent some time to focus specifically on the Lawyer market. What is not surprising to me is that DC again comes in as the strongest labor market….strongest housing market…strongest incomes….wonder why?
Support the Blog
Voluntary Donation for the Blog
Free Email Subscription
- Volatility and Investing
- Option Strategy: Long Gamma, Short Vega
- The Relative Strength of Countries
- Mitigating Gamma Losses
- Today’s Option Blogs December 25, 2010
- Insurance as a Business
- The Oversupply of Lawyers
- Delta Hedging Explained
- Do Black Swans Negate Option Premiums?
- Hedging Equities with VIX Futures (VXX & VXZ)