Ben would like us all to believe that price changes are merely transitory. How about this chart from InflationTrends showing us the amount of gas that the median weekly income could purchase from 1945 until today?
Support the Blog
Voluntary Donation for the Blog
Free Email Subscription
- Volatility and Investing
- Option Strategy: Long Gamma, Short Vega
- The Relative Strength of Countries
- Mitigating Gamma Losses
- Today’s Option Blogs December 25, 2010
- Insurance as a Business
- The Oversupply of Lawyers
- Delta Hedging Explained
- Do Black Swans Negate Option Premiums?
- Hedging Equities with VIX Futures (VXX & VXZ)